1 red onion, thinly sliced
100g (3.5oz) mushrooms – these can be one type or a mixture of your favourites
300g (10.5oz) gluten free dried pasta
500ml of dairy free white sauce – bought or homemade
Freshly ground salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and rinse with hot water so it does not stick together.
- Fry the mushrooms and sliced onions in a little oil until soft.
- Add the white sauce to the mushrooms and onions. Stir well to combine.
- Add the cooked pasta and cook while stirring to heat the pasta through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.